Sig Sauer P320 XFive Legion 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol, Stainless - 320X5-9-LEGION-R2-10
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: P320 XFive Legion
- Action: Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 10
- Sight: Dawson Precision Fiber Optic Front, Adjustable Rear
- Sight Radius: 6.8"
- Slide: Legion Gray PVD Stainless Steel
- Grip Type: Legion Gray Full-Size Polymer X-Series
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Finish: Stainless
- Barrel Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8-1/2"
- Weight: 43.5 oz
- Overall Height: 5.8"
- Overall Width: 1.6"
- Frame Size: X-Series Straight
- Trigger Type: Striker XSeries Straight
The new flagship of the P320 platform brings the perfect balance of added weight and features that results in one of the best shooting pistols in the market. The P320 XFIVE Legion is the ultimate handgun for the serious shooter. The weight was increased to 43.5oz thanks to the innovative TXG tungsten-infused grip module. This new product is the first of its kind in the firearms industry with the weight of steel and the flex of polymer, reducing muzzle flip by up to 50%. The trigger pull of the XFIVE Legion is up to 30% lighter with the new skeletonized trigger, which increases shooting speed and accuracy. The recoil system has been upgraded to use a solid steel guide rod and a 14lb 1911-style spring, with an additional 12 lb spring included. The signature Legion Gray finish comes standard, as well as Legion markings on the sight plate and on all three of the Henning Group anodized aluminum base pads. All of these new features coupled with the removable magwell & grip weight, Romeo1PRO optic-ready slide, 5 inches bull barrel, and Dawson Precision fiber optic adjustable sights catapults the P320 XFIVE Legion ahead of the competition and sets a new standard for all pistols.
- TXG tungsten infused heavy XGrip module
- Legion gray PVD slide with rear optic plate and lightening cuts
- 3EA 17 round magazines with Henning group aluminum basepads
- M1913 accessory rail
- (3) 10 round steel magazine included