Sig Sauer Romeo 5 XDR 1x20mm 65 MOA Compact Red Dot Sight - SOR52102
Objective Diameter: 20mm
Eye Relief: Unlimited
Illumination Settings: 8 Daytime, 2 NV
Reticle Size: 2 MOA Red Dot, 65 MOA Circle
Elevation Adjustment: 40 MOA
Windage Adjustment: 40 MOA
Weight: 5.1 oz
ROMEO5 compact red dot sights provide civilians and armed professionals a robust 1x aiming solution for any situation. Ultra-low parallax so point-of-aim is point-of-impact and the red dot remains parallel to the bore of your firearm, no matter what your viewing angle is relative to the optical axis of the sight. Unlimited eye-relief allows you to acquire the aiming point and the target regardless of the position of your eye behind the sight. The readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement (featuring 40,000+ hours or more of life). Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 atmosphere) and fog-proof performance.
- 2 MOA Red-Dot provides 10 illumination settings (8 daylight plus 2 NV) for visibility in all light conditions
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced 40,000+ hour battery life
- Integrated M1913 Picatinny interface provides industry-standard mounting options for a wide range of applications
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- Includes a M1913 Picatinny low mount riser and a co-witness 1.41” riser mount
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.