Sightmark Photon RT 6x50mm Digital Night Vision Rifle Scope - SM18017
- Type: Digital Night Vision
- Series/Collection: Photon RT
- Objective Size: 50mm
- Eye Relief: 2.76"
- Magnification: 6x
- Reticle Color: Black/White/Red/Green
- Length: 18"
- Weather Resistance: Shockproof, Water-Resistant
- Material: Glass Nylon Composite/Metal
- Color: Black
- Weight: 32.8 oz
- Field of View: 18' at 100 yd
- Adjustment Click Value: 0.1 Mil Windage and Elevation
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Battery Type: (4) AA
- Includes: Carrying Case, User Manual, USB Cable, Spare Battery Container, Battery Container Pouch, Lens Cloth
- Width: 3.93"
- Height: 3.62"
- Power Source: 3.8 to 6.3 V
The perfect scope for hog and predator hunting at day or night, the Photon RT 6x50S digital night vision riflescope features a new 768x576 CMOS sensor with 40% higher resolution than the Photon XT series. This, combined with a high-quality 640x480 LCD display, built-in video/sound recording, Wi-Fi remote view via Stream Vision App and 2x digital zoom, put the Photon RT at the top of its class. This first-class Photon RT is able to detect targets up to 300 yd away at night and offers 3.5 hr of battery life from 4x AA batteries. The RTs 6 different reticles and 4 reticle color options give shooters ultimate customization whether in the field or at the range. The built-in 850 nm LED IR illuminator lights up targets like a flashlight at night under total darkness. A new one-shot zero function and an intuitive interface make the Photon RT an extremely user-friendly digital riflescope. For those shooting large calibers, the scope can handle up to .375 H and H recoil. All Photons are shockproof and IP55 water resistant. The Photon RT includes carrying case, user manual, USB cable, spare battery container, battery container pouch and lens cloth.
- Wi-Fi remote view via Pulsar stream vision
- Built-in video/sound recording
- One-shot zero function
- Built-in 850 nm LED IR illuminator
- High resolution 768x576 CMOS sensor
- 2x digital zoom
- CMOS type of sensor
- 768x576 pixels of sensor resolution
- LCD type display
- 640x480 pixels of display resolution
- Built-in video recorder availability
- 8 GB built-in memory
- AVI format video clip
- 320x240 or 640x480 - video clip resolution
- JPEG format of photo files, 320x240, 640x480, 1280x960 resolution of photo files, approximately 5 hr of memory capacity
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi frequency, 50 feet of Wi-Fi reception range, 70mm lens focus
- ,1:1.4 D/f' relative aperture, +4 to -4 diopter adjustment, 40 lines/mm resolution , IR emitter - LED, 200 mW equivalent IR Power
- 3.5 hr battery life (with IR), 5 V via microUSB external power supply, 6 preloaded reticles, glass lens, weaver type rail
- 375 H&H maximum recoil, 3.3 deg horizontal x vertical of field of view, 6m horizontal at 100m field of view
- 7 deg beam divergence, 300/280 m((Object 1,7m High, Illuminatuin Level 0,05 lux(1/4 moon)) range of detection