Slip 2000 725 Gun Cleaner/Degreaser, 1 gal Can - 60215
- Series/Collection: 725
- Container Size: 1 gal
- Container Type: Can
- Form: Clear Liquid
- Composition: Less Than 10% Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether, Greater Than 75% Water, Less Than 10% Silicic Acid (H2SiO3), Disodium Salt | Application: Parts Washers, Steam Cleaners, Cabinet Washers, Ultrasonic Cleaners, Solvent Tanks, Foaming Equipment
- Odor: Mild
- For Use With: All Firearms
- Appearance: Pinkish
725 Gun Cleaner should truly be called Super Degreaser judging from the way it out-performs competitive products. This cleaner will cut through the toughest cosmoline, carbon, grease and grime! Its super strength allows it to degum and degunk the dirtiest of gun parts when sprayed on or used in parts washers or solvent tanks. Inhibited to help protect sensitive metals, 725 Gun Cleaner has been thoroughly tested in the field by shooters and gun smiths and has come through with flying colors! Hands-on Gunsmiths and Armors praise how quickly it dissolves in warm water, how well it works in both hard and soft water, how freely it rinses to leave parts bare-metal bright, how long it lasts for savings in product upkeep and disposal cost reduction.
- Water based avoids environmental and health safety issues
- Non-caustic helps eliminate caustic burns and fumes
- Non-petroleum helps eliminates fire hazard and disposal problems
- User friendly non-regulated non-toxic
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.