Due to pending legislation and until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize all orders shipping to Washington State.
*This excludes PSA Partnered Fulfilled Items.
Smith & Wesson Model 637 Crimson Trace Lasergrip Small .38 S&W Spl +P Revolver, Matte Silver - 163052
|Brand||SMITH & WESSON|
- Series/Collection: Model 637 Crimson Trace Lasergrip
- Action: Single/Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 38 S&W Special +P
- Capacity: 5
- Sight: Integral Front, Fixed Rear
- Grip Type: LG-305 Lasergrip
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Finish: Stainless Steel
- Frame Finish: Matte Silver
- Barrel Length: 1-7/8"
- Overall Length: 6.3"
- Weight: 15.4 oz
- Application: Concealed Carry, Law Enforcement and Military, Personal Protection, State Compliance
- Frame Size: Small
- Cylinder Finish: Stainless Steel
Smith & Wesson J-Frame revolvers have had your back since 1950. These small revolvers were designed to fire a full power round and are as simple and easy to use as they are reliable. Available in various calibers and with three diverse hammer designs, it is no surprise that the Smith & Wesson J-Frame has become the most popular, small-frame, defense revolver on the market. The model 637 is a variation of the model 37 Chiefs Special Air weight that integrates the time-tested features of the original with modern advancements including Crimson Trace Lasergrips. This ultra-light revolver is a favorite back-up and concealed carry firearm.
- Lightweight alloy frame for easy carry
- Stainless steel barrel and cylinder
- Crimson trace lasergrips for fast and accurate shot placement
- External hammer
- Rated for continuous +P use
REBATE REDEEMABLE THROUGH SMITH AND WESSON
Rebates up to $100 on over 300 select Smith & Weson Firearms.
Valid Jan. 15 - APR. 2, 2023
To redeem go to https://www.swrebates.com.
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.