Smith & Wesson Model 66 Combat Magnum Medium .357 Mag/.38 S&W Spl +P Revolver - 10061
|Brand||SMITH & WESSON|
- Series/Collection: Model 66 Combat Magnum
- Action: Single/Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 357 Magnum/38 S&W Special +P
- Capacity: 6
- Sight: Red Ramp Front, Adjustable Black Blade Rear
- Grip Type: Synthetic
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Finish: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Length: 2-3/4"
- Overall Length: 7.8"
- Weight: 33.5 oz
- Cylinder Material: Stainless Steel
- Application: Competition Shooting, Home Protection, Recreational Shooting
- Frame Size: Medium
The K-Frame revolver is one of the most important innovations in Smith & Wesson history and was built specifically to handle the .38 S&W Special cartridge. Since its introduction in 1899, the K-Frame has been a favorite for military and police professionals as well as target shooters and enthusiasts. Today's K-Frame is available in .22 LR, .357 Magnum and .38 S&W Special. Return of the K-Frame .357 Magnum.
- Ball-detent lock-up
- 2-piece barrel
- Full length extractor rod
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.