Smith & Wesson Performance Center Model 929 9mm Revolver, Matte Silver - 170341
|Brand||SMITH & WESSON|
- Series/Collection: Performance Center Model 929
- Action: Single/Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 8
- Sight: Patridge Front, Adjustable Rear
- Grip Type: Synthetic
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Finish: Stainless Steel
- Frame Finish: Matte Silver
- Barrel Length: 6-1/2"
- Overall Length: 12.3"
- Weight: 44.5 oz
- Cylinder Material: Titanium Alloy
- Application: Competition Shooting, Enthusiast, State Compliance
Performance center guns originate from standard designs or are created from the ground up. From hand-cutting and fitting to fine tuning for precision, these firearms are top performers. Products from the Performance Center are the ultimate expression of old-world craftsmanship blended with modern technology. A moon clip is a ring-shaped or star-shaped piece of metal designed to hold multiple cartridges together as a unit for simultaneous insertion and extraction from a revolver cylinder.
- Removable compensator
- Titanium cylinder
- Jerry Miculek signature