SOG Knives Kiku XR - Blackout Tanto Folding Knife, 3.03", Black - 12-27-02-57
- Type: Tanto
- Series/Collection: Kiku XR - Blackout
- Blade Material: CTS XHP Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Linen Micarta
- Edge Type: Straight
- Blade Length: 3.03"
- Handle Length: 4.3"
- Overall Length: 7.3"
- Finish: Black Cerakote
- Color: Black
- Weight: 6.6 oz
- Blade Thickness: 0.15"
- Hardness: 61-63
- Lock Type: XR Lock
- Belt Clip Type: Reversible Low-Carry
With a powerful styling that harkens to its Japanese DNA, the muscular Kiku XR makes a subtle statement of strength wherever it's carried. The high-utility modified tanto blade cuts under virtually every condition, and the linen micarta handle provides for a sure, secure grip. Expertly blending form and function, the Kiku XR is a rugged solution for situations that require a quick opening, super sharp knife.
- Crafted with precision - it's not often that people compare a pocketknife to a work of art, but then again, it's only now that the Kiku XR has been available, expect those comparisons to come
- Elegant and strong - this is a classy knife, this is a rugged knife, this is a knife that will last a lifetime
- Everything you need-the Kiku XR is a muscular folder that ascends to new heights of performance, featuring our XR lock
- Fully ambidextrous opening and closing
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.