SOG Knives KIKU XR Tanto Folding Knife, 3.03", Green - 12-27-01-57
- Type: Tanto
- Series/Collection: KIKU XR
- Blade Material: CTS XHP Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Natural Green Linen Micarta
- Edge Type: Straight
- Blade Length: 3.03"
- Handle Length: 4.3"
- Overall Length: 7.3"
- Finish: Satin
- Color: Green
- Application: Everyday Carry
- Weight: 6.6 oz
- Blade Thickness: 0.15"
- Hardness: 61-63
- Lock Type: XR Lock
- Belt Clip Type: Reversible Low-Carry
With a powerful styling that harkens to its Japanese DNA, the muscular Kiku XR makes a subtle statement of strength wherever it's carried. The high-utility modified tanto blade cuts under virtually every condition, and the linen micarta handle provides for a sure, secure grip. Expertly blending form and function, the Kiku XR is a rugged solution for situations that require a quick opening, super sharp knife.
- Beauty and beast - just received the Kiku XR and the first impressions are of an extremely high build quality, fast and easy kick opener, thick and broad blade that should withstand punishment, excellent sharpness out of the box, and a good look overall
- Beauty and beast - this will immediately become my daily carry as it feels good in the pocket and will be able to do things my old lock blade couldn't, super impressed and happy, and looking forward to really testing it
- Crafted with precision - it's not often that people compare a pocketknife to a work of art, but then again, it's only now that the Kiku XR has been available, expect those comparisons to come
- Elegant and strong - this is a classy knife, this is a rugged knife, this is a knife that will last a lifetime
- Everything you need - the Kiku XR is a muscular folder that ascends to new heights of performance, featuring our XR lock, CTX-XHP premium steel, and a linen micarta handle, the Kiku XR weighs in at 6.6 oz, the 4.3 inches blade has a beautiful satin finish
- XR lock, thumb hole, kick opening mechanism
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.