SOG Knives PowerLitre Stainless Steel 19-Tool Mini Multi Tool, Black Oxide - PL1002-CP
Weight: 4.6 oz
Material: Stainless Steel
TS Dimensions Length: 5"
Includes: Awl, Bottle Opener, Can Opener, Compound Leverage Cork Screw, Gripper, Hard Wire Cutter, Needle Nose Pliers, Philips Screwdriver, Protractor, Ruler, Scissors, Small Flat Screwdriver, Straight Edge Blade, Centered Magnetic 1/4" Hex Bit Driver, Jewelry Driver, Line Cutter, Soft Wire Cutter
The powerlitre is a mini-multi tool with that delivers full-sized utility, including the first sog multi-tool to include a corkscrew. The litre comes equipped with a magnetic hex bit holder, and of course it features sog's compound leverage that provides smooth open and close and increased gripping power, utilized both in the pliers and corkscrew. At only 5 in long and a lightweight 4.6 oz, the powerlitre is a multi-tool that's great in your pocket, your pack, on the tool bench, or around the house.
- A mini multi-tool with that delivers full-sized utility
- Includes a can opener, #1 phillip screwdriver, bottle opener, scissors, inch rule, needle nose pliers, bolt gripper
- Excellent corrosion resistance and durability
- Provides smooth open and close and increased gripping power
- Includes a can opener, #1 phillip screwdriver, bottle opener, scissors, inch rule, needle nose pliers, bolt gripper, soft wire cutter, straight-edge blade, awl, jewelry driver, hook cutter, corkscrew and foot, mm rule, magnetic bit holder, bevel gauge, and wire crimper
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.