Speer .45 230 gr LRN Handgun Bullet, 500/box - 4691
- Caliber: 45 Cal
- Sectional Density: 0.161
- Weight: 230 grain
- Ballistic Coefficient: 0.16
- Diameter: 0.452"
- Bullet Style: Lead Round Nose
- Material: Solid Lead Core, Jacket and Tip
- Application: Target Shooting
- Packaging Quantity: 500/Box
Speer cold-formed lead bullets are even better than ever with a technologically advanced, multi-layer lube. The coating won't burn off, virtually eliminating leading problems and ensuring cleaner, more accurate shooting.
- Cold-formed lead
- Multi-layer lube system won't burn off or melt in storage
- Clean and dry to the touch
- Drastic reduction in barrel leading
- 1 year limited warranty (materials and workmanship)
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.