Speer 9mm 115 gr CPRN Handgun Bullet, 500/box - 4712
- Caliber: 9mm
- Sectional Density: 0.13
- Weight: 115 grain
- Diameter: 0.355"
- Bullet Style: Copper Plated Round Nose
- Material: Lead Core, Copper Jacket
- Application: Target Shooting
- For Use With: Plinker Handguns
- Packaging Quantity: 500/Box
A specialized copper jacket completely encapsulates the lead core of Speer Plinker handgun bullets. The result is drastically reduced airborne lead and consistent, accurate performance - all at a price that's perfect for high-volume shooting at the range.
- Uniform copper jacket
- Lead core is completely encapsulated, minimizing airborne lead
- Affordably priced for high-volume reloading and shooting at the range
- 1 year limited warranty (materials and workmanship)
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.