Speer Lawman Clean-Fire Training 230 gr Total Metal Jacket .45 Auto Ammo, 50/box - 53885
|Price Per Round||$0.76|
- Series/Collection: Lawman Clean-Fire Training
- Bullet Style: Total Metal Jacket
- Caliber/Gauge: 45 Auto
- Bullet Weight: 230 grain
- Muzzle Energy: 365 ft.lbs.
- Muzzle Velocity: 845 fps
- Case Material: Brass
- Application: Training
- Packaging Quantity: 50/Box
- Test Barrel Length: 5"
If you practice with ammunition that doesn't match the ballistics of your carry loads, you're not training-you're just shooting. That's why Speer builds Lawman. It's extremely reliable, with feel and point of aim that's as close as possible to comparable defense loads. All options feature reloadable brass and a Speer TMJ bullet with a jacket that encapsulates the entire lead core for clean, consistent performanceSpeer Lawman Clean-Fire ammunition gives shooters ideal indoor options. These offerings use the patented Clean-Fire primer, which contains no lead, barium or antimony. The TMJ bullet's lead core is completely encased so powder gases can't burn lead off the bullet base. Range air, and your firearm, will be much cleaner when you shoot these special loads. LawmanClean-Fire spent cases look almost unfired when compared to traditionally primed ammunition. The heavy metals have been removed, producing a clean burn.
- Speer TMJ bullet with 1-piece jacket
- The lead core is completely and seamlessly encased in jacket material, so powder gases can't burn lead off the bullet base
- Reloadable brass cases manufactured to tight tolerances
- Clean burning propellants deliver optimum velocity while ensuring consistent chamber pressures
- CCI primers for highly sensitive and reliable ignition
- Patented Clean-Fire primer contains no lead, barium or antimony
- Results in cleaner range air and firearms