Speer TMJ 9mm 124 gr Handgun Bullet, 600/box - 4726
- Series/Collection: TMJ
- Caliber: 9mm
- Sectional Density: 0.141
- Weight: 124 grain
- Ballistic Coefficient: 0.159
- Diameter: 0.355"
- Bullet Style: Total Metal Jacket
- Material: Lead Core, Copper Jacket
- Application: Target Shooting
- Packaging Quantity: 600/Box
Unlike conventional FMJ bullets that leave lead exposed at the base, Speer uses Uni-Cor technology to completely encase the TMJ bullet's lead core in a seamless jacket. It's cleaner, more accurate and more consistent than any FMJ.
- Uni-Cor technology completely encases the lead core in a seamless jacket
- Design eliminates the accuracy-robbing features of conventional full metal jacket bullets
- Reduces fouling and airborne lead
- Consistent bullet diameters and a uniform heel
- 1 year limited warranty (materials and workmanship)
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.