Spikes Tactical Rare Breed Crusader 5.56 Semi-Automatic AR Pistol, Hardcoat Anodized Black/Black Phosphate - STP5625-M1R
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: Rare Breed Crusader
- Caliber/Gauge: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Sight: Flip-Up Front and Rear
- Safety: Ambidextrous
- Grip Type: SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Stabilizing Brace
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium Steel
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Barrel Finish: Chrome Lined
- Frame Finish: Hardcoat Anodized Black/Black Phosphate
- Barrel Length: 11-1/2"
- Overall Length: 27-3/4" to 30-1/2"
- Weight: 6 lb
- Barrel Type: Threaded
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Stock Type: Pistol Stabilizing Brace
- Stock Material: Polymer
- Handguard Style: 10" M-LOK
- Handguard Finish: Cerakote Distressed Helmet
Our good friends over at Rare Breed have pulled out all the stops on their new Crusader design. Inspired by some of the most fierce warriors who fought in nearly 200 years of epic conflicts known as the Crusades. This lower honors the warrior mindset. Technology evolves, warriors never change.
- Crusader billet upper receiver - 7075 T6 construction, forward assist, ejection port door, ejection port door spring, ejection port door rod
- Barrel - M249 SAW chrome lined spec, DIN 21CrM0V511, light weight profile, 1/2-28 thread pitch for muzzle, .625 gas block seat, M4 feed ramped barrel extension, Mil-Spec phosphate coating, carbine gas
- 10 inches M-Lok rail - 1-piece free float design, 6061 T6 aluminum rail, 7075 T6 aluminum barrel nut, black Type III hardcoat anodized, built in anti-rotation tabs, 6 built in QD sockets (sling attachment points), continuous top rail
- Low profile gas block - solid billet steel, .625 ID
- Carbine gas tube - black nitride inside and out, gas tube roll pin
- Charging handle - radian Raptor-LT 5.56, Mil-Spec type 3 coating
- Phosphate M16 complete BCG - phosphate coated, laser engraved with ST spider logo, high pressure tested (HPT), magnetic particle inspected (MPI)
- Black nitride R2 brake
- S.T. billet sights - 7075 T6 construction, alloy small parts, sliding dual aperture
- Distressed cerakote crusader helmet
- Crusader helmet billet lower - bullet pictogram selector markings, 7075 T6 billet receiver, multi caliber, MIL-A-8625F Type III Class 2 hardcoat anodized finish, low shelf, RDIAS compatible
- Lower parts - jeweled Mil-Spec trigger, spikes pro grip, billet magazine release button, carbine buffer tube, castle nut, staked QD latch plate, 17-7 stainless buffer spring, ST-T2 buffer, SB3 pistol brace