Springfield Armory 1911 EMP 4" Lightweight Champion 9mm - PI9211L
- Model: 1911 EMP
- Series: Lightweight Champion
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 10+1
- Weight: 31 ounces
- Height: 5.5 Inches
- Overall Length: 7.5 Inches
- Barrel Length: 4 Inches
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel Match Grade
- Twist Rate: 1:16 (left hand)
- Slide: Forged Stainless Steel, Satin Finish
- Frame Material: Forged Aluminum Alloy
- Frame Finish: Black, Hard coat anodized
- Recoil System: Dual Spring
- Guide Rod: Full-length
- Grip Type: Thinline Cross Cannon Double Diamond Cocobolo
- Magazine: (3) 10 Round, Blued W/ Slam Pad
The all-new Springfield Armory Subcompact 1911 EMP Lightweight Champion offers a longer four-inch barrel that provides increased sight radius, accuracy, and velocity. The extra half-inch of height allows plenty of room for a strong and positive grip. Additionally, this single-stack EMP 4” pistol is loaded with extras including a fiber optic front sight, a two-dot low-profile combat rear sight, ambidextrous safety levers, match-grade barrel, and Posi-Lock grip texture on the front strap. Ideal for a conceal carry, home defense, or fun at the range.
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.