Springfield Armory Saint Victor 5.56x45mm Rifle - STV916556B
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm / .223 Remington
- Upper Receiver: Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized, 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Lower Receiver: Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized, 7075 T6 Aluminum w/ Accu-Tite Tension System_
- Handguard: 15" M-Lok Aluminum Free Float w/ SA Locking Tabs
- Receiver Extension: Mil-Spec Dimension Carbine, 7075 T6 Type III Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Gas System: Direct Impingement Mid-Length, Low-Profile
- Butt Stock: Bravo Company 6-Position
- Charging Handle: GI Style
- Trigger Guard: Bravo Company
- Trigger: Enhanced Nickel Boron Coated Single Stage Flat Trigger
- Pistol Grip: Bravo Company Mod.3
- Buffer Assembly: Carbine "H" Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- BCG: Enhanced M16, MPT, Melonite Finish w/ 9310 Steel Bolt
- Sights: Spring loaded Flip-Up Front & Rear
- Barrel Finish: Melonite
- Barrel Material: CMV
- Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 16”
- Length: 32.25” – 35.5”
- Magazine: (1) 30 Round Magpul PMAG Gen M3
- Case: Soft Rifle Case
- Weight: 6 lbs.9 oz.
New for 2019, the SAINT Victor series of rifles and pistols from Springfield Armory are designed to give you everything you need on a premium defensive firearm, right out of the box.
Weighing in at 6.9 lbs, the lower receiver on the SAINT Victor Rifle is Accu-Tite tension-bonded to a flat-top forged upper receiver and features a 16” CMV barrel that is Melonite finished inside and out for the ultimate in corrosion resistance. The rock-solid, patent-pending M-Lok free-float 15” handguard protects the mid-length gas system and provides plenty of space for accessory attachment.
Unlike many AR rifles on the market today, SAINT Victor Rifles feature a pinned low-profile gas block, a must-have on a professional use defensive rifle. Also included are spring-loaded flip-up sights, an incredibly crisp, grit-free enhanced nickel-boron coated single-stage flat trigger, and Springfield Armory’s proprietary muzzle brake that eliminates barrel rise and softens recoil. The staked receiver end plate features a QD mount for sling attachment.
At the heart of SAINT Victor Rifles is an M16 bolt carrier group that is also Melonite finished, HPT/MPI tested, shot peened, and houses a 9310 steel bolt. With a fit, finish and feel superior to that of much higher priced AR options on the market
From Hunting to Tactical to Concealed Carry, Palmetto State Armory has the best firearms from top manufacturers at the best prices!