Springfield Armory Saint Victor AR-15 5.56x45mm Pistol - STV975556B
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO / .223 Remington
- Upper Receiver: Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized, 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Lower Receiver: Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized, 7075 T6 Aluminum w/ Accutite Tension System
- Barrel Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Twist: 1:7
- Barrel Finish: Melonite Finish
- Barrel Length: 7.5”
- Gas System: Direct Impingement Pistol-Length Gas Port w/ Adjustable Gas Block
- Trigger: Enhanced Nickel Boron Coated Single Stage Flat Trigger
- Sights: None
- Trigger Guard: Bravo Company
- Pistol Grip: Bravo Company Mod.3
- Handguard: M-Lok Aluminum SA Patent Pending Free Float w/ SA Locking Tabs and Forward Hand Stop
- Forearm Brace: SB Tactical - SBX-K
- Buffer Assembly: Carbine "H" Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Receiver Extension: SA Pistol T6 Type III Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum
- Charging Handle: GI Style
- BCG: Enhanced M16, MPT, Melonite® Finish w/ 9310 Steel Bolt
- Magazine: (1) 30 Round Magpul PMAG
- Case: Soft AR-15 Pistol Case
The SAINT Victor Pistols are the most compact in the Springfield Armory lineup, with many of the same features of the rifles, but in a stock-free, non-NFA pistol form with a 7.5” barrel in 5.56. The 7.5” SAINT Victor Pistol is equipped with an SA Forward Blast Diverter muzzle device.
Built for CQB, the compact design of the SAINT Victor Pistol is an ideal choice for home defense and delivers rifle power in a small, fast-handling package. The rugged SB Tactical SBX-K forearm brace reduces size, stabilizes recoil, and enhances accuracy. Just like the SAINT Victor rifles, the M16 bolt carrier group is precision-machined from 9310 steel, shot peened, HPI/MPT inspected and finished in super-hard Melonite, as are the barrels, both inside and out. A staked receiver end plate features a QD mount for sling attachment.
From Hunting to Tactical to Concealed Carry, Palmetto State Armory has the best firearms from top manufacturers at the best prices!