Stag Arms Stag 15 ORC LH .223 Rem/5.56 Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle - STAG800004L
- Series/Collection: Stag 15 ORC LH
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Direct Impingement
- Magazine Type: P-Mag
- Stock Type: 6-Position Mil-Spec
- Trigger Type: Mil-Spec Single-Stage
- Muzzle Type: A2 Flash Hider
- Magazine Capacity: 30
- Caliber/Gauge: 223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Orientation: Left
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: 4150 Steel
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Chrome Lined, Manganese Phosphate Coated
- Receiver Finish: Type 3 Hardcoat Anodized
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 32-1/4" Collapsed, 35-1/2" Extended
- Weight: 6.5 lb
- Barrel Type: Government Profile
- Gas System: Carbine Length with Railed Gas Block
- Buffer: Standard Carbine Buffer and Spring
- Handguard: Thermoplastic
- Bolt Carrier: Mil-Spec Manganese Phosphate Coated M16 BCG
- Pistol Grip: Mil-Spec Pistol Grip
Stag 15L O.R.C. (Optics Ready Carbine) Left-Handed Rifles feature Stag's high quality and long-lasting durability standards, outfitted with standard GI carbine furniture. The Stag 15L O.R.C. features a 5. 56x45mm NATO chamber 16 inches 1/7 chrome lined barrel with a thermoplastic handguard, Mil-Spec stock, A2 birdcage flash hider and a Mil-Spec manganese phosphate coated M16 BCG. Every complete AR15 rifle from stag arms comes with a transferable lifetime warranty, an Infinite shot barrel guarantee and a magazine.
- Mil-Spec single-stage trigger
- Standard Mil-Spec charging handle
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.