Stag Arms Stag 15 Retro .223 Rem/5.56 Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle - STAG800009
- Series/Collection: Stag 15 Retro
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Direct Impingement
- Stock Type: A2 Buttstock with Trap Door for Storage
- Trigger Type: Mil-Spec Single-Stage
- Muzzle Type: A2 Birdcage Flash Hider
- Magazine Capacity: 20
- Caliber/Gauge: 223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Sight: F-Marked A2 Front Sight and Bayonet Lug, Removable A3 Carry Handle with Integrated Rear
- Barrel Material: 4140 Steel
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Chrome Lined, Manganese Phosphate Coated
- Receiver Finish: Type 3 Hardcoat Anodized
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 39-3/4"
- Weight: 8.5 lb
- Barrel Type: Heavy
- Gas System: Rifle Length with A2 Front Post
- Buffer: A2 Buffer with A2 Action Spring
- Handguard: Thermoplastic with Double Heat Shields
- Bolt Carrier: Mil-Spec Manganese Phosphate Coated M16 BCG
- Pistol Grip: A2 Style
Stag 15 Retro Rifles are the high quality, durable, military proven A2 rifle you've been looking for. Made to Mil-Spec standards with a removable A3 carry handle, A2 buttstock with trap door for storage and an 11. 5 inches thermoplastic handguard with double heat shields. The Stag 15 Retro Rifle features a 5. 56x45mm NATO chamber 20 inches 1/8 chrome-lined barrel, A2 birdcage flash hider, Mil-Spec charging handle and a Mil-Spec manganese phosphate coated M16 BCG. Every complete AR15 rifle from stag arms comes with a transferable lifetime warranty, an infinite shot barrel guarantee and a magazine.
- Mil-Spec single-stage trigger
- Standard Mil-Spec charging handle
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.