Stag Arms Stag 15 Super Varminter LH 6.8mm SPC II Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle - STAG800003L
- Series/Collection: Stag 15 Super Varminter LH
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Direct Impingement
- Stock Type: Magpul Fixed
- Trigger Type: Stag 2-Stage
- Muzzle Type: 11 Degree Target Crown
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Caliber/Gauge: 6.8mm SPC with a SAAMI Spec II Chamber
- Twist Rate: 1:11"
- Orientation: Left
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: 410 Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Receiver Finish: Type 3 Hardcoat Anodized
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 20.77"
- Overall Length: 39-1/4"
- Weight: 7.8 lb
- Barrel Type: Heavy
- Gas System: Rifle Length with Low Profile Gas Block
- Buffer: A2 Buffer with A2 Action Spring
- Handguard: Hogue Free Floating with Sling Swivel Attachment
- Bolt Carrier: Mil-Spec Manganese Phosphate Coated M16 BCG
- Pistol Grip: Hogue Pistol Grip
The Stag 15 Super Varminter (6. 8 SPC II) was specifically designed for game hunters. This rifle uses the 6. 8 SPC II cartridge for extra power. This rifle features a 6. 8 SPC with a SAAMI SPEC II chamber 20. 77 inches 1/11 barrel, 11 degree target crown, Hogue handguard and pistol grip, and a Mil-Spec manganese phosphate coated M16 BCG. Every complete AR15 rifle from stag arms comes with a transferable lifetime warranty, an Infinite shot barrel guarantee and a magazine.
- Stag 2-stage trigger, 2 lb first stage with a 3.5 lb let off
- Standard Mil-Spec charging handle
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.