Stag Arms Stag 15 Tactical .223 Rem/5.56 Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle - STAG800006
- Series/Collection: Stag 15 Tactical
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Direct Impingement
- Magazine Type: P-Mag
- Stock Type: Magpul CTR
- Trigger Type: Mil-Spec Single-Stage
- Muzzle Type: A2 Flash Hider
- Magazine Capacity: 30
- Caliber/Gauge: 223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: 4150 Steel
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Chrome Lined, Manganese Phosphate Coated
- Receiver Finish: Type 3 Hardcoat Anodized
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 32-1/4" Collapsed, 35-1/2" Extended
- Weight: 6.3 lb
- Barrel Type: Government Profile
- Gas System: Carbine Length with Low Profile Gas Block
- Buffer: Heavy Buffer and Spring
- Handguard: Stag 15 13-1/2" M-LOK Sling with Quick Detach
- Bolt Carrier: Mil-Spec Manganese Phosphate Coated M16 BCG
- Pistol Grip: Magpul MOE Pistol Grip
The Stag 15 Tactical series features the Stag 15 M-Lok SL 13.5 inches Handguard. Built around a 16 inches 1/7 twist chrome lined barrel, the Stag 15 Tactical has an A2 flash hider to reduce muzzle flash. The carbine-length gas system provides reliability under any condition and is combined with a low profile gas block. The free-floating Stag 15 SL M-Lok 13.5 inches handguard features a slimline, lightweight profile that offers increased ergonomics, maximum airflow, and modularity while continuing to provide the utmost strength and durability. The handguard provides QD mounts at each end and an uninterrupted picatinny rail along the top, which allows for room for sights, optics and accessories the shooter may require. The rifle is completed with a Magpul CTR Stock, MOE Pistol Grip, Enhanced Trigger Guard and Manganese Phosphate coated, chrome lined M16 bolt carrier group. Every complete AR15 rifle from Stag Arms comes with a transferable lifetime warranty, an Infinite shot barrel guarantee and a magazine.
- Mil-Spec single-stage trigger with enhanced trigger guard
- Standard Mil-Spec charging handle
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.