Steyr Arm CL II SX .30-06 Spfld Bolt Action Rifle, OD Green - 6607500111
- Series/Collection: CL II SX
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Synthetic Detachable
- Stock Type: Fixed with Aluminum Bedding
- Trigger Type: 2-Stage/Forward Set/Double Set
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber/Gauge: 30-06 Springfield
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: 3-Position, Trigger
- Sight: Open, Drilled and Tapped
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Receiver Finish: Black Mannox
- Stock Finish: OD Green
- Barrel Length: 23.6"
- Overall Length: 43.1"
- Weight: 7.5 lb
The Steyr Mannlicher CL II is an excellent hunting rifle based on the legendary Pro Hunter platform, well known for its durability and functionality. Like the SM12, the CL II has the classic qualities of a Bavarian cheek piece and fish scale checkering, as well as the standard cold hammer forged barrel with Mannox finish. The CL II comes chambered in an assortment of calibres and configurations, including a left-handed version. Features include a direct or set trigger option, and an SBS action with 3-position safety. The CL II SX has an aluminum bedding within the synthetic stock, making it both strong and lighter weight than the standard version. The SX version also has a full recoil pad for added comfort.
- Here combines ergonomic design with maximum load capacity
- Polymer inserts ensure a secure grip even in the most adverse conditions
- System full aluminum and latest plastic make the SX models rugged weapons with maximum torsional rigidity
- Recoil pad
- Lightweight synthetic design
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.