Steyr Arm L9-A2 MF 9x19mm Semi-Automatic Mechanically Locked Recoil-Operated Pistol, Blk - 78.121.2HO
- Type: Semi-Automatic, Mechanically Locked, Recoil-Operated
- Series/Collection: L9-A2 MF
- Action: Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 9x19mm Luger
- Capacity: 17
- Magazine Type: Steel
- Sight: Trapezoid
- Slide: Black
- Safety: Trigger, Firing Pin, Drop
- Grip Type: Black Interchangeable Backstrap
- Trigger Pull: 5.51 lb
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Frame Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 4-1/2"
- Overall Length: 7.9"
- Weight: 27.7 oz
- Overall Height: 5.6"
- Overall Width: 1.3"
The MF is here. The A2 MF series brings the Steyr pistol line into the modern world and beyond sporting new features and a redesigned frame. The new grip module features a re-contoured grip and the addition of modular grip panels offered in various sizes to ensure a proper fit for the smallest to largest of hands. An aggressive texture has been applied to the handle to maximize the traction of the grip. The A2 MF incorporates a flared magwell, which offers a wider opening to reduce reloading time. Keeping in tradition of the previous A1 series, the A2 MF series maintains the high grip angle and low bore axis that offers uncompromising comfort and recoil mitigation. Forward Slide Serrations have been added for positive grip when manipulating the slide. Steyr Arm's proprietary trapezoid sights come standard on the A2 MF and offer a refined quick acquisition combat sighting system. The A2 MF series blends these features with the original timeless design of a multi-function pistol chassis that has set the industry standard that others follow. As the original patent holder for a single multi function pistol chassis, the Steyr A2 MF fully materializes on the concept of a pistol capable of multiple configurations. Users will now have the ability to swap between several grip modules and slide assembly options to meet their specific needs. The result will be a tailored solution to meet the challenge of even the most discerning shooter.
- Synthetic grip with changeable side-plates and back-straps
- Reset action system (special double action system) trigger
- Grip - the synthetic grip features an angle designed for optimal pointability and ergonomical shape for enhanced comfort in operation and handling
- Grip - the ergonomic grip can be individually adapted to the shooters hand by replacing the back strap and the grip panels, on the front end is a picatinny rail for mounting devices on the pistol
- Slide - the slide has an extremely low height, positively affecting the recoil and aiming characteristics of the pistol
- Barrel - the barrel is mechanically locked and has 6 lands and grooves with a right hand twist
- Multifunction element - the multifunction element is made of steel and inserted into the grip, its principal features include the trigger and safety devices, as well as the slide catch lever and ejector
- Sights - the sights, which consist of a triangular front sight and a rear sight with trapezoid recess, are adjustable in lateral directions, white contrasting surfaces on the front and rear sights serve as additional targeting aids
- Magazine - the steel magazine features openings on both sides to determine the number of cartridges left in the magazine
- Trigger system - the reset-action trigger system features a trigger safety, a drop safety, and indirect firing pin safety
- Trigger system - these passive safeties function automatically without the need for any action by the user, they are always on and are automatically deactivated by pulling the trigger to its rearmost position
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.