Tango Down Vickers Tactical Slide Racker for Glock Models with 1" Slide Width Pistols, Tan - GSR-03 BRN
|Model Number||GSR-03 BRN|
- Weight: 1 oz
- Finish: Tan
- Material: Molded Glass Reinforced Nylon/Stainless Steel
- Series/Collection: Vickers Tactical
- For Use With: Glock Models with 1" Slide Width Pistols
- TS_Dimensions_Length: 1.187"
- TS_Dimensions_Width: 0.62"
The GSR-03 adds subtle, but tractable serrated wings at the slide's end, to guarantee a positive cycling of ammunition into the weapon. No matter how adverse the conditions, or how tough the fight, you can always rely on the GSR-03 to keep your weapon up and running. Even if you're down to one hand, cycling the slide against your belt, holster or heel is quick and positive. Small or arthritic hands will find it much easier to use than the traditional slingshot method. The GSR-03 is big enough to offer advantage, yet small enough to be unnoticeable in concealed carry holsters. The GSR-03 is a top quality drop in part, requiring no other modifications to the firearm. Injection molded of glass-reinforced nylon with stainless steel reinforcement just like the OEM part, it replaces the striker retention plate in minutes. Once in place, the GSR-03 offers easy, effortless and positive slide cycling under any condition.
- Tough, stainless steel and injection molded glass reinforced nylon construction
- Subtle, extended wing shape with serrations makes for easy slide cycling, even under stress
- Installs in minutes, without any weapon modifications
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.