TekMat Cleaning Mat, 11" W x 17" H x 0.125" T - R17GADSDEN
- Size: 11" x 17"
- Material: Thermoplastic Fiber/Vulcanized Rubber
- For Use With: Handguns
- Dimensions: 11" W x 17" H x 1/8" T
- Legend: Gadsden Flag - DONT TREAD ON ME
TekMat is the creator of original printed cleaning and maintenance mat. Our 17 inches TekMats are large enough to handle a fully disassembled handgun with room to spare for tools and accessories. The 1/8 inches padding on these mats not only provides a premium feel and high level of quality but it offers extra protection from any rough handling or drops while working on your firearm. The ultra soft, oil and water-resistant surface helps protect your firearm from scratches while the diagrams and illustrations help with cleaning, disassembly and are just plain fun to look at.
- Protect your gun and your work area
- Oversized design
- Quality gun cleaning mat
- Protects your firearm - a soft polyester top will ensure your gun doesn't get scratched while cleaning
- Thickness - all tekmats use superior vulcanized rubber and our tekmats are 1/8 of an inches thick
- Oil-resistant - all tekmats are oil and solvent-resistant, they will not penetrate the vulcanized rubber and are easy to spot up
- Waterproof - all TekMats are waterproof, this means they will not absorb water and are easy to clean
- Superior design - TekMat created the original schematic gun cleaning mat and continues to innovate with new designs, better quality materials, and original art
- Dye sublimation printing - TekMat uses dye sublimation printing which uses heat to bond the ink with the fabric surface, this ensures the printing will not scratch off or fade
- Non-slip backing - the vulcanized rubber backing on the TekMat will keep everything in place and prevent the mat from sliding on your work surface
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.