Tikka T3x Hunter LH .300 Win Mag Bolt Action Rifle, Oiled Brown - JRTXA331L
|Caliber||.300 Win Mag|
- Series/Collection: T3x Hunter LH
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Detachable Single Row Synthetic
- Trigger Type: Single-Stage Adjustable
- Magazine Capacity: 3+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 Winchester Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:11"
- Orientation: Left
- Safety: 2-Stage
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Wood
- Barrel Finish: Black
- Receiver Finish: Black
- Stock Finish: Oiled Brown
- Barrel Length: 24.3"
- Length of Pull: 13.2" Minimum
- Overall Length: 44.7"
- Weight: 6.7 lb
- Barrel Type: Light Hunting Contour
The Tikka T3 Hunter is designed for the shooter who wants a rifle with both top performance as well as a classic style and feel. The T3 Hunter offers an extensive caliber selection for hunting and sport-shooting purposes. It is built with traditional principles and modern innovation, providing you with a new level of accuracy, reliability, and enjoyment.
- T1x has a new modular synthetic stock that has interchangeable pistol grips, making it possible to modify the angle of the grip, this allows for multiple shooting positions
- The T3x synthetic stock has a new asymmetrical grip pattern and shape that has been specifically designed to give a solid grip in all conditions
- T3x models come with a new recoil pad technology that reduces the impact of recoil on the shooter, the new robust pad allows you to fully concentrate on the accuracy of your shots
- T3x synthetic stocks now have a foam insert within the interior of the rear stock - this lowers the stock-generated noise and can help you keep your target in sight
- The new T3x receiver introduces a widened angular ejection port that makes it easier to feed one cartridge at a time
- Steel recoil lug - this extra-strong lug has minimal deformation - even with larger calibers
REBATE REDEEMABLE THROUGH BERETTA
Eligible guns include all T3X rifles purchased and paid in full, NEW at retail, in the United States, between the dates of November 6th and December 31, 2023. Claims must be submitted by January 31, 2024. Offer valid in the US only. Void where taxed, restricted or prohibited. PO Boxes will not be paid, except in North Dakota.
Allow eight to twelve weeks after submitting for delivery of your $75 Rebate Check. If the PayPal option is chosen, please allow six to eight weeks for rebate to be received. Rebate checks are valid for 180 days from time of issuance. Beretta USA reserves the right to confirm identification and request additional proof of purchase to substantiate claim. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under US mail fraud statutes (18 USC Sections 1341 and 1342). No substitutions or exchanges permitted. Groups, organizations, businesses or government agencies are excluded from and are not eligible for this offer. Offer does not include used, close-out, or discontinued models. Late or incomplete submissions will not be processed nor returned. Please complete redemption online, uploading a dated sales receipt and/or copy of
the completed 4473 to be eligible. Dated sales receipt must have a copy of the eligible rifle’s serial number on it to be accepted as proof of purchase. Online Promotion redemptions will only be accepted at the URL indicated at the following website: https://www.beretta.com/en-us/deals-and-promotions. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions. Beretta USA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel or modify this promotion at any time and without notice. Void where prohibited.
To learn more about or to redeem the rebate, go to https://rapid-rebates.com/TikkaT3X.
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.