Tikka T3x Hunter Stainless Steel Fluted 6.5 Crd Bolt Action Rifle, Oiled Brown - JRTXA782
- Series/Collection: T3x Hunter Stainless Steel Fluted
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Detachable Single Row Synthetic
- Trigger Type: Single-Stage Adjustable
- Magazine Capacity: 3+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: 2-Stage
- Barrel Material: Staginess Steel
- Receiver Material: Staginess Steel
- Stock Material: Wood
- Barrel Finish: Stainless
- Receiver Finish: Stainless
- Stock Finish: Oiled Brown
- Barrel Length: 24.3"
- Length of Pull: 13.2" Minimum
- Overall Length: 44.7"
- Weight: 6.8 lb
- Barrel Type: Light Hunting Contour
The Tikka T3 Hunter is designed for the shooter who wants a rifle with both top performance as well as a classic style and feel. The T3 Hunter offers an extensive caliber selection for hunting and sport-shooting purposes. It is built with traditional principles and modern innovation, providing you with a new level of accuracy, reliability, and enjoyment.
- T1x has a new modular synthetic stock that has interchangeable pistol grips, making it possible to modify the angle of the grip, this allows for multiple shooting positions
- The T3x synthetic stock has a new asymmetrical grip pattern and shape that has been specifically designed to give a solid grip in all conditions
- T3x models come with a new recoil pad technology that reduces the impact of recoil on the shooter, the new robust pad allows you to fully concentrate on the accuracy of your shots
- T3x synthetic stocks now have a foam insert within the interior of the rear stock - this lowers the stock-generated noise and can help you keep your target in sight
- The new T3x receiver introduces a widened angular ejection port that makes it easier to feed one cartridge at a time
- Steel recoil lug - this extra-strong lug has minimal deformation - even with larger calibers
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.