Tikka T3x Laminated Stainless .260 Rem Bolt Action Rifle, Oiled Gray - JRTXG321
- Series/Collection: T3x Laminated Stainless
- Action: Bolt
- Trigger Type: Single-Stage
- Muzzle Type: Hand-Cut Crowned
- Magazine Capacity: 3+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 260 Remington
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: 2-Stage
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Stainless Steel
- Stock Material: Laminate
- Barrel Finish: Stainless
- Receiver Finish: Stainless
- Stock Finish: Oiled Gray
- Barrel Length: 22.4"
- Overall Length: 42.8"
- Weight: 7.3 lb
Provides the adventurous hunter with weather resistance, stability and pinpoint accuracy. T3 Laminated Stainless withstands demanding weather conditions with a free-floating, stainless steel barrel that is cold hammer-forged. The receiver, bolt and bolt handle are all made of stainless steel, providing even the most adventurous hunters with reliable stability and pinpoint accuracy. The T3 Laminated Stainless is the perfect hunting companion, no matter what the circumstances.
- This durable rifle has a unique and modern look due to its matte-grey lacquered laminated hardwood stock, this T3 Laminated stainless has a cold-hammer forged, free floating stainless steel barrel
- T1x has a new modular synthetic stock that has interchangeable pistol grips, making it possible to modify the angle of the grip, this allows for multiple shooting positions
- The T3x synthetic stock has a new asymmetrical grip pattern and shape that has been specifically designed to give a solid grip in all conditions
- T3x models come with a new recoil pad technology that reduces the impact of recoil on the shooter, the new robust pad allows you to fully concentrate on the accuracy of your shots
- T3x synthetic stocks now have a foam insert within the interior of the rear stock - this lowers the stock-generated noise and can help you keep your target in sight
- The new T3x receiver introduces a widened angular ejection port that makes it easier to feed one cartridge at a time
- The T3x models have extra screw placements on top of the receiver so that you can robustly attach a picatinny rail - even when using larger scopes
- Robustness and quality go hand in hand, metallic bolt shroud covers and shields the rear of the bolt body and the firing pin
- Steel recoil lug - this extra-strong lug has minimal deformation - even with larger calibers
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.