Tikka T3x Lite Stainless LH .243 Win Bolt Action Rifle, Black - JRTXB415
- Series/Collection: T3x Lite Stainless LH
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Trigger Type: Single-Stage
- Muzzle Type: Hand-Cut Crowned
- Magazine Capacity: 3+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 243 Winchester
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Left
- Safety: 2-Stage
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Stainless Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Stainless
- Receiver Finish: Stainless
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 22.4"
- Overall Length: 42.6"
- Weight: 6.5 lb
T3x Lite combines high performance with lightweight ease. The Lite models are equipped with the T3x synthetic stock and all new modular features. These models come with the classic low-angled grip With the metal parts made of Sako's high-grade stainless steel, this is a sturdy and long-lasting choice for all weather conditions.
- T1x has a new modular synthetic stock that has interchangeable pistol grips, making it possible to modify the angle of the grip, this allows for multiple shooting positions
- The T3x synthetic stock has a new asymmetrical grip pattern and shape that has been specifically designed to give a solid grip in all conditions
- T3x models come with a new recoil pad technology that reduces the impact of recoil on the shooter, the new robust pad allows you to fully concentrate on the accuracy of your shots
- T3x synthetic stocks now have a foam insert within the interior of the rear stock - this lowers the stock-generated noise and can help you keep your target in sight
- The new T3x receiver introduces a widened angular ejection port that makes it easier to feed one cartridge at a time
- The T3x models have extra screw placements on top of the receiver so that you can robustly attach a picatinny rail - even when using larger scopes
- Robustness and quality go hand in hand, metallic bolt shroud covers and shields the rear of the bolt body and the firing pin
- Steel recoil lug - this extra-strong lug has minimal deformation - even with larger calibers
- Changeable grip
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.