TIKKA T3x Superlite .300 Win Mag Bolt Action Rifle, Blk - JRTXGSL31
- Series/Collection: T3x Superlite
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Trigger Type: Standard
- Magazine Capacity: 3+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 Winchester Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:11"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: 3-Position
- Receiver Material: Stainless Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Matte Black
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 24.3"
- Overall Length: 42.6"
- Barrel Type: Fluted
When compromise is simply not an option. The T3x Superlite offers exceptionally high performance which comes in a very lightweight package. The Lite models are equipped with the T3x synthetic stock, and all new modular features that allow for maximum adaptibility. These models come with the classic low-angled grip. The T3x Superlite has a blued, fluted barrel and an all-black stock.
- T3x has a new modular synthetic stock that has interchangeable pistol grips, making it possible to modify the angle of the grip, this allows for multiple shooting positions
- A grip that never slips, the T3x synthetic stock has a new asymmetrical grip pattern and shape that has been specifically designed to give a solid grip in all conditions
- T3x models come with a new recoil pad technology that reduces the impact of recoil on the shooter, the new robust pad allows you to fully concentrate on the accuracy of your shots
- Be as silent as the forest, T3x synthetic stocks now have a foam insert within the interior of the rear stock - this lowers the stock-generated noise and can help you keep your target in sight
- The new T3x receiver introduces a widened angular ejection port that makes it easier to feed one cartridge at a time
- The T3x models have extra screw placements on top of the receiver so that you can robustly attach a Picatinny rail, even when using larger scopes
- Robustness and quality go hand in hand, metallic bolt shroud covers and shields the rear of the bolt body and the firing pin
- This extra-strong lug has minimal deformation, even with larger calibers, compared to aluminum, the steel lug doesn't have strong imprinting qualities that would cause deformation when larger calibers are used