Trijicon AccuPoint 1-6x24mm Illuminated Green Triangle Post (SFP) Rifle Scope - 200092
- Series/Collection: AccuPoint
- Objective Size: 24mm
- Eye Relief: 3.9"
- Magnification: 1-6x
- Reticle Pattern: Illuminated Green Triangle Post (SFP)
- Reticle Color: Green Day/Night
- Adjustment Range: 110 MOA Total Travel
- Length: 11"
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized/Matte
- Color: Black
- Weight: 19.2 oz
- Exit Pupil: 0.47" at 1x, 0.16" at 6x
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Field of View: 117.5' at 100 yd
- Adjustment Click Value: 1/4 MOA
- Width: 2"
- Height: 2"
- Includes: Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15), LensPen (TA56), Set of Lens Caps, AccuPower Manual, Warranty Card
The Trijicon AccuPoint 1-6x24 is going to be the scope that gives you that little extra magnification when you need it. After running your carbine all day at 1x you hit that stage where you have stop, breathe, and take that long shot. When you do, you'll be glad you can dial it up to 6x. Whether the buck comes from the thick forest to your left or the cornfield to your right, you'll have the confidence to take the shot. Our patented fiber optic post reticle is one of the quickest you'll ever use. Utilize the Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) with both eyes open, line up the tip of the bright fiber optic triangle on your target, pull the trigger and your job is done. Control the brightness of your fiber optic aiming point with the innovative illumination dial and have confidence with your shot placement in low light when the tritium kicks in. Use our 30mm rings or quick release mount to match your firearms platform.
- Always on, always ready - fiber optics in this riflescope automatically adjust the brightness level and contrast of the illuminated reticle to available light conditions and a tritium phosphor lamp illuminates the reticle in low-light or no-light
- Aircraft grade aluminum housing - all-weather rugged construction protects against the toughest sporting and outdoor elements
- Second focal plane reticle - reticle size remains constant as magnification increases, which provides a more exact aiming point at higher magnifications
- Detection avoidance - the AccuPoint's unique illumination technology provides zero forward emission, so the reticle does not project light through the objective lens
- Magnification ranges for any application - allows the user to adjust the magnification level to situational needs - like hunting, competitive shooting, recreation and duty applications
- Outstanding clarity and light transmission - fully multi-coated, broadband, anti-reflective glass provides outstanding target definition in any lighting condition
- "Both eyes open" design - the illuminated reticles allow you to shoot with "both eyes open" for better target acquisition
- Easy-to-set adjusters - allows user to easily adjust windage and elevation, choice of capped or exposed adjusters
- Fiber optics and tritium power and illumination source
- 10 feet submersion depth