Trijicon AccuPoint 2.5-12.5x42mm Illuminated Standard Duplex Crosshair (SFP) with Green Dot Rifle Scope - 200098
- Series/Collection: AccuPoint
- Objective Size: 42mm
- Eye Relief: 3.9"
- Magnification: 2.5-12.5x
- Reticle Pattern: Illuminated Standard Duplex Crosshair (SFP) with Green Dot
- Reticle Color: Green Day/Night
- Adjustment Range: 90 MOA Total Travel
- Length: 13.8"
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized/Matte
- Color: Black
- Weight: 22.4 oz
- Exit Pupil: 0.42" at 2.5x, 0.13" at 12.5x
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Field of View: 41.3' at 100 yd
- Adjustment Click Value: 1/4 MOA
- Width: 2.4"
- Height: 2.3"
- Includes: Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15), LENSPEN (TA56), Set of Lenscaps, AccuPoint Manual, Warranty Card
Versatility comes in all sizes and that's what you get with the Trijicon AccuPoint 2.5-12.5x42, wide magnification range in a small package. When packing for that caribou hunt and needing to keep your weight within the limit, you'll be glad you can still go big with your scope. The 42mm objective gives you less weight and a lower mounting profile with the superior glass clarity Trijicon is known for. If you want to keep it simple and show your skills, the duplex reticle offers a fine crosshair and fine fiber optic dot keeping your target in perfect view. Control the brightness of your fiber optic aiming point with the innovative illumination dial and have confidence with your shot placement in low light when the tritium kicks in. Use our 30mm rings or quick release mount to match your firearms platform. Packing light and shooting far, that's the Trijicon AccuPoint 2.5-12.5x42.
- Always on, always ready - fiber optics in this riflescope automatically adjust the brightness level and contrast of the illuminated reticle to available light conditions and a tritium phosphor lamp illuminates the reticle in low-light or no-light
- Aircraft grade aluminum housing - all-weather rugged construction protects against the toughest sporting and outdoor elements
- Second focal plane reticle - reticle size remains constant as magnification increases, which provides a more exact aiming point at higher magnifications
- Detection avoidance - the AccuPoint's unique illumination technology provides zero forward emission, so the reticle does not project light through the objective lens
- Magnification ranges for any application - allows the user to adjust the magnification level to situational needs - like hunting, competitive shooting, recreation and duty applications
- Outstanding clarity and light transmission - fully multi-coated, broadband, anti-reflective glass provides outstanding target definition in any lighting condition
- "Both eyes open" design - the illuminated reticles allow you to shoot with "both eyes open" for better target acquisition
- Easy-to-set adjusters - allows user to easily adjust windage and elevation, choice of capped or exposed adjusters
- Fiber optics and tritium power and illumination source
- 10 feet submersion depth