Trijicon ACOG 3.5x35mm Dual Illuminated Green .300 Blackout BDC Crosshair Rifle Scope - 100416
- Series/Collection: ACOG
- Objective Size: 35mm
- Eye Relief: 2.39"
- Magnification: 3.5x
- Reticle Pattern: Dual Illuminated Green 300 BLK BDC Crosshair
- Reticle Color: Green Day/Night
- Length: 8"
- Weather Resistance: Waterproof, Shock-Resistant
- Material: Forged Aluminum
- Finish: Matte
- Color: Black
- Weight: 14 oz
- Exit Pupil: 0.39"
- Field of View: 28.9' at 100 yd
- Adjustment Click Value: 3" at 100 yd
- Width: 2.1"
- Height: 2.9"
- Includes: Thumbscrew Flattop Adapter (TA51), 3.5x35 Scopecoat (TA63), LENSPEN (TA56), Lanyard Assembly for Adjuster Caps (TA71E), Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15), ACOG Manual, Warranty Card
- Bullet Drop Compensating: Yes
- Bindon Aiming Concept: Yes
This 3.5x35 ACOG scope provides a dual-illuminated reticle using fiber optics and tritium for a bright aiming point in any light condition. The 300 blackout reticle with merged aiming points has been optimized for simplicity and efficiency. It allows the user to instantly switch between supersonic and subsonic ammunition without having to re-zero the optic. The supersonic BDC (out to 600 yd) has been merged with the subsonic BDC (out to 200 yd) to provide one set of aiming points for both types of ammunition. The reticle drops are based on an average of commonly available off-the-shelf subsonic and supersonic ammunition from a 16 inches barrel. This BDC reticle is not limited to one or two specific bullets: a majority of commonly available ammunition will fall within the 2 MOA diamond aiming points. The 2 MOA diamonds offer a balance of speed and versatility based on the unique performance of the 300 blackout caliber. The drops in MOA for each aiming point are provided for users who wish to develop their own handloads for use on firearms with a barrel of 16 inches or shorter, or for those who wish to deviate from the recommended zero distances.
- Always on, always ready - most ACOG models are battery free, featuring a tritium/fiber optic illuminated reticle that automatically adjusts the brightness based on available light
- "Both eyes open" design - shooting using the Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) allows for improved situational awareness
- Combat proven - no other magnified optic has been used more in combat than the ACOG
- Take control - several ACOG models are designed with a user adjustable brightness setting powered by a single AA battery, the 3.5x35 LED and 4x32 LED models both offer six adjustable brightness settings
- Outstanding clarity - the quality of the glass and multi-coated lenses maximize light-gathering capabilities and clear field of view with zero distortion
- Shock-resistant - proven to withstand recoil from a .22 LR to a .50 BMG and everything in between, easily passes US Military drop test requirements
- Rugged, reliable housing design - fixed-power design allows for minimal moving parts to create a nearly indestructible sighting system
- Exact target distances and holds - most ACOG models feature a bullet drop compensating and target-ranging reticle for decisive aiming
- Waterproof - exceptional waterproof performance that exceeds military standards, dry nitrogen-filled to eliminate fogging
- Fiber optics and tritium power and illumination source