Trijicon Huron 2.5-10x40mm BDC Hunter Holds (SFP) Riflescope - 2700002
- Series/Collection: Huron
- Objective Size: 40mm
- Eye Relief: 2.4" at 2.5x, 3.3" at 10x
- Magnification: 2.5-10x
- Reticle Pattern: BDC Hunter Holds (SFP)
- Reticle Color: Black
- Adjustment Range: 70 MOA Total Travel
- Length: 12.55"
- Material: 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Finish: Satin
- Color: Black
- Weight: 18.2 oz
- Exit Pupil: 0.58" at 2.5x, 0.16" at 10x
- Tube Diameter: 30 mm
- Field of View: 7.66 to 1.92 deg
- Click Value: 1/4 MOA
- Width: 2.26"
- Height: 2.26"
- Includes: Lens Cap, Scopecoat, Quick Reference Guide, Warranty Card, and Vinyl Logo Sticker
- Bullet Drop Compensating: Yes
When you're ready to extend your whitetail deer hunting range, the Trijicon Huron 2.5-10x40 gives you the confidence you need. With an increased magnification range and larger objective lens, take advantage of edge-to-edge clarity (even in low light conditions), a 30mm tube, and crisp, precise windage and elevation adjusters. This scope is designed to take a beating and keep its zero.
- Field-ready construction - ultra-lightweight, ruggedized design stands up to the elements without added weight, an anti-scratch glass coating resists wear and tear
- Edge-to-edge clarity - fully multi-coated, broadband, anti-reflective glass provides excellent light transmission, true detail and color with zero distortion
- Quick and easy adjustments - crisp, precise and repeatable windage/elevation adjusters require no tools, capped adjusters ensure no accidental shift
- Fast scanning, detection and tracking - extra-wide field of view for maximum situational awareness
- Accurate shot placement at various distances - versatile magnification ranges designed for the whitetail hunter
- Rapid target acquisition - uncluttered, easy-to-use, proven reticles for fast and accurate shots
- Sleek design and finish - satin finish and hunter knurling prevent snagging and allow for smooth adjustments of optic controls
- Easy-focus eyepiece - diopter accommodates the shooter's individual prescription
- Second focal plane