Trijicon Huron 3-9x40mm Standard Duplex Crosshair (SFP) Riflescope - 2700005
- Series/Collection: Huron
- Objective Size: 40mm
- Eye Relief: 2.5" at 3x, 3.7" at 9x
- Magnification: 3-9x
- Reticle Pattern: Standard Duplex Crosshair (SFP)
- Reticle Color: Black
- Adjustment Range: 40 MOA Total Travel
- Length: 12.23"
- Material: 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Finish: Satin
- Color: Black
- Weight: 15.8 oz
- Exit Pupil: 0.52" at 3x, 0.13" at 9x
- Tube Diameter: 1"
- Field of View: 6.45 to 2.15 deg
- Click Value: 1/4 MOA
- Width: 2.14"
- Height: 2.14"
- Includes: Lens Cap, Scopecoat, Quick Reference Guide, Warranty Card, and Vinyl Logo Sticker
There are too many 3-9x40 hunting riflescopes on the market to count, but few can take a beating and keep its zero like the Trijicon Huron 3-9x40 riflescope. It's designed with Trijicon's fully multi-coated broadband anti-reflective glass, which gives you edge-to-edge clarity and true detail without distortion. The lightest weight of all our Huron models, the 3-9x40 offers durability and classic, proven reticle options for accurate shot placement. Go hunt with confidence.
- Field-ready construction - ultra-lightweight, ruggedized design stands up to the elements without added weight, an anti-scratch glass coating resists wear and tear
- Edge-to-edge clarity - fully multi-coated, broadband, anti-reflective glass provides excellent light transmission, true detail and color with zero distortion
- Quick and easy adjustments - crisp, precise and repeatable windage/elevation adjusters require no tools, capped adjusters ensure no accidental shift
- Fast scanning, detection and tracking - extra-wide field of view for maximum situational awareness
- Accurate shot placement at various distances - versatile magnification ranges designed for the whitetail hunter
- Rapid target acquisition - uncluttered, easy-to-use, proven reticles for fast and accurate shots
- Sleek design and finish - satin finish and hunter knurling prevent snagging and allow for smooth adjustments of optic controls
- Easy-focus eyepiece - diopter accommodates the shooter's individual prescription
- Second focal plane