Trijicon RMR Type 2 1x Reflex Red Dot Sight, Illuminated 3.25 MOA Dot, Matte Black - 700601
- Series/Collection: RMR Type 2
- Magnification: 1x
- Reticle Type: Illuminated 3.25 MOA Dot
- Material: Forged Aluminum
- Finish: Matte Black
- Color: Red Day/Night Reticle
- Length: 1.8"
- Width: 1.1"
- Height: 1"
- Weight: 1.2 oz
- Includes: CR2032 Battery, (2) RMR Screws Hex Wrench, RMR Manual, Trijicon Sticker (PR15), Warranty Card
- Battery Type: 3 V CR2032 Lithium
- Adjustment Click Value: 1 MOA
- Mounting Type: RM33 Low Picatinny Rail
The RMR Type 2 is designed with a patented housing shape that absorbs impact and diverts stresses away from the lens to increase durability. It also offers redesigned and upgraded electronics that have been proven to perform when mounted on slide ride pistols and other small arms. It's suitable for military, law enforcement, concealed carry self-defense, target shooting, and hunting applications. The battery powered LED RMR Type 2 features a sensor, which automatically adjusts the brightness of the illuminated red dot based on ambient lighting conditions. The 3.25 MOA dot in the RM01 is the most versatile and popular of all RMR dot sizes. The dot is small enough to allow accurate shooting at range while also being big enough locate quickly.
- Outstanding durability - unique, patented housing shape diverts the force of an impact away from the lens, greatly increasing durability
- Easily adjustable windage/elevation - no need for special tools, 1 MOA per click
- Adjustable led option - easy-to-use buttons on the sides of the optic allow the user to adjust the illumination brightness, toggle between manual and automatic modes, and power down the RMR for storage
- Built to handle the worst - designed to be waterproof to 20 m
- True-color, multi-coated lens - creates a wide-band light transmission for minimal change in target area color
- Multi-platform-friendly - multiple primary applications including rifle, pistol, shotgun and carbine, or use as a secondary sight with a magnified optic
- Upgraded electronics - ruggedized battery contacts and electronics ensure performance and survivability in harsh environments
- Limited lifetime warranty - electronics are warrantied for 5 years from date of original manufacture (LED and adjustable LED RMR)
- Battery conservation mode - automatically adjusts aiming dot to ambient lighting conditions after 16.5 hr
- LED illumination source
- Up to 2 years of typical use, up to 5 years in dark storage, when used at 70 deg F, extreme temperatures (high or low) will affect lithium battery performance battery life