Trijicon SRO 2.5 MOA Handgun Reflex Optic, Matte Black - SRO2-C-250002
- Magnification: 1x
- Sight Window: .98"x.89"
- Weight (With Battery): 1.6 oz
- Length: 2.2"
- Width: 1.3"
- Height: 1.4"
- Adjustment Range: 150 MOA (Windage/Elevation)
- Power Source: CR2032 Battery
- Battery Life: Over 3 Years
- Lens: Tempered Glass
- Illumination Settings: 8
The Trijicon SRO (Specialized Reflex Optic) is specifically designed for pistol use. The SRO has an identical mounting footprint to the RMR Type 1 and RMR Type 2. The wide field of view and clean, crisp dot makes it easy for users to find and track the dot in both target and competitive shooting applications, helping improve shooting accuracy and speed. Every SRO features both manual and automatic LED brightness modes. Additionally, a top-loading CR2032 battery provides a 3-year battery life (at setting 4 of 8).
- Large, unobstructive field of view
- Top loading battery
- Easy windage/elevation adjustment
- Utilizes the same mounting base as the Trijicon RMR
- Waterproof up to 3 meters
Note: If mounting an SRO on the Glock MOS system or the Springfield OSP, a Trijicon SRO Mounting kit is required.