Trijicon VCOG 1-6x24mm Red Horseshoe Dot/Crosshair Rifle Scope - VC16-C-1600002
- Series/Collection: VCOG
- Objective Size: 24mm
- Magnification: 1-6x
- Reticle Type: Red Horseshoe Dot/Crosshair
- Material: Forged Aluminum
- For Use With: 223/55 grain Rifle
- Length: 10.05"
- Width: 2.51"
- Height: 2.73"
- Weight: 23.2 oz
- Includes: (1) TA51 Thumb Screw Mount, (1) Lithium AA Battery, (1) TA56 LensPen, (1) PR15 Trijicon Logo Sticker, (1) Manual, (1) Warranty Card
- Eye Relief: 4"
- Exit Pupil: 0.41" to 0.15"
- Field of View: 18 to 3 deg
- Adjustment Range: Elevation - 90 MOA Total Travel, Windage - 90 MOA Total Travel, Per Revolution - 35 MOA
The Trijicon 1-6x24 VCOG (variable combat optical gunsight) is a rugged variable powered riflescope that accommodates close quarter battle (CQB) and long distance marksmanship. It features superior glass quality and light gathering capabilities with zero distortion. The bullet drop compensating and ranging reticles allow for the shooter to quickly and accurately estimate range and apply the correct hold. The first focal plane reticle allows the sub tensions and drops to remain true at any magnification. With a forged 7075-T6 aircraft-aluminum-alloy housing, the VCOG is an exceptionally durable and nearly indestructible sighting system. Robust enough for any application, the VCOG utilizes a single AA battery, commonly found across the globe and offers 6 adjustable brightness settings for the LED reticle. When powered by a lithium AA battery (like the one provided), it boasts a considerable battery life of 700 hr at setting 4 (constant on). An integrated dial fin allows easy rotation through the magnification range and a constant eye relief means no head or stock position adjustments are needed. Waterproof to 20 m.
- Bullet drop compensator
- LED illumination source
- Red day and night reticle color
- Bindon aiming concept
- 95 to 15.9 feet field of view at 100 yd
- 1 click at 100 m = 1/2 inches adjustment at 100 yd
- 700 hr continuous use at brightness setting 4 of 6 battery life
- First focal plane
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.