Troy Medieval Flash Suppressor 5.56mm 1/2" x 28 Black - SSUP-MED-05BT-00
- Model: Medieval Flash Suppressor 556
- Size: 2.25" Overall Length
- Thread Pattern: 5.56/.223 (1/2" x 28 Threads Per Inch)
- Material: Heat-treated ordnance steel
- Finish: Black
- Compatability: Threaded for all M16/AR15/M4 rifles and carbines
- Fits: M14/M1A including SOCOM-16 (3.25' OAL)
The Troy Medieval Flash Suppressor instantly eliminates flash so you can keep your eyes on the job and your gun in the action. The Medieval Flash Suppressor is tough enough to serve as an improvised breaching device if the situation calls for it. Features aggressive diamond-shaped teeth for close fighting and is threaded for all M16/AR15/M4 rifles and carbines.
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.