US Peacekeeper Tactical Rapid Deployment Pack, Black - P20307
Weight: 1.4 lb
Material: 600D Polyester
TS Dimensions Length: 12"
TS Dimensions Width: 3"
TS Dimensions Height: 10"
Closure Type: Zipper
The rapid deployment pack is designed with one priority in mind, "put all the stuff I really need where I can get to it fast". Whether you're a cop on patrol, a first responder, or a civilian that needs to be prepared for any situation, the Rapid Deployment Pack is the essential "Grab and Go" bag for you. When you have to leave your vehicle in an emergency or your home during a crisis or unknown situation, access to crucial equipment is critical and US PeaceKeeper's Rapid Deployment Pack is the perfect solution. The Rapid Deployment Pack is compact enough to stow under a seat, yet large enough to hold everything you might need. There is plenty of room for: (4) rifle and (2) pistol magazines, a concealed backup handgun, 2-way radio, 16.9 oz water, flashlight and spare batteries, first aid kit, knife, multi-tool, trauma kit/clotting agent, tourniquet and other personal essentials.
- Lifetime warranty
- Durable, water-resistant 600 denier polyester
- Ergonomic shoulder sling pack, designed with quick-release, front-locking buckle
- Main compartment (7-1/2 inches L x 8-1/2 inches H x 2-1/2 inches D)
- Inside compartment offers a wide elastic band and front net pocket to help organize gear (6-1/2 inches L x 5 inches H)
- Concealed zippered pocket with hook and loop holster straps to secure a variety of handguns (8 inches L x 8-1/2 inches H)
- Nylon webbing anchors to accommodate added modular pouches
- External pouches feature reinforced nylon removable flaps with hook and loop fasteners
- (2) rifle mag pouches (each holds up to 2 rifle magazines)
- (1) pistol mag pouch on side (holds up to 2 pistol magazines)
- Open side pouch with drawstring to accommodate radio, water bottle, or other gear