Due to pending legislation and until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize & ship All Orders to Washington State.
*This excludes PSA Partnered Fulfilled Items.
Vortex Crossfire II 2-7x32 Riflescope, Dead-Hold BDC Reticle - CF2-31003
- Series: Crossfire II
- Magnification: 2-7x
- Reticle: Dead-Hold BDC
- Length: 11.3"
- Weight: 14.3 oz.
- Objective Lens Diameter: 32 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.9”
- Field of View: 42 - 12.6 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size: 1"
- Turret Style: Capped
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Travel per Rotation: 15 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 60 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 60 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 100 yards
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Hard coat anodizing
- Includes: Removable lens covers & lens cloth
The Vortex Crossfire II 2-7x32mm riflescope with the Dead-Hold BDC reticle features long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and resettable MOA turrets. The single-piece tube is constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum and hard anodized for durability, and is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof/fogproof performance.
• Fully Multi-Coated for increased light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to=glass surfaces
• Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact
• Single-Piece Tube for maximized alignment for improved accuracy and optimal visual performance
• Capped Reset Turrets allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret
• Second Focal Plane Reticle - scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover, and wind drift correction are accurate at a magnification of 18x
• Adjustable Objective - provides image focus and parralax removal
• Fast Focus Eyepiece - allows for quick and easy reticle focusing
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.