Vortex Venom Red Dot 6MOA 1X Magnification - VMD-3106
local_offer Code: "VMD"
Eye Relief: Unlimited
Dot Size: 6 MOA
Adjustment Graduation: 1 MOA
Max Elevation Adjustment: 130 MOA
Max Windage Adjustment: 100 MOA
Parallax Setting: Parallax Free
Weight: 1.1 oz
Make your AR, pistol, or shotgun even more poisonous with the Venom Red Dot sight. A 6 MOA dot promotes rapid target acquisition while providing a precise point of aim—getting shots down range and on target fast.
The durable, machined aluminum housing ensures the unit will stand up to whatever you throw at it. High-quality, fully multi-coated lens offers a clean, wide field of view. Our top-load system makes changing the CR 1632 battery a snap and alleviates the need to remove the sight when switching the power source. The power and dot intensity controls are conveniently located on the left side of the unit. Flush 1 MOA windage and elevation adjustments are super sleek and make sighting in a breeze.
• Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
• Exceptional edge-to-edge resolution.
• 10 levels of brightness in manual mode or switch to auto mode.
• Parallax Free
• O-ring seals prevents moisture, dust, and debris.
• Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
• Highly durable low-glare matte finish.
• Ultra-hard, scratch resistant Armor Tec coating.
• Unlimited Eye Relief
• 14-hour auto shutdown battery life. Up to 150 hours of use at the highest setting. Use up to 30,000 hours on the lowest setting.
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.