Due to pending legislation and until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize all orders shipping to Washington State.
*This excludes PSA Partnered Fulfilled Items.
Vortex Viper HST 4-16x44mm VMR-1 MOA Reticle Riflescope - VHS-4309
- Magnification: 4-16x
- Objective Diameter: 44mm
- Reticle: VMR-1 MOA
- Focal Plane: 2nd
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Body Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Field of View: 27.4-7.4 feet/100yds
- Eye Relief: 4”
- Adjustment Graduation: ¼ MOA
- Adjustment Range: 75 MOA
- Length: 13.7”
- Height: 2.03”
- Weight: 20.8 oz.
- Waterproof: Yes
- Fogproof: Yes
- Shockproof: Yes
Tree stands to mountain tops, bolt guns to ARs, the Viper HST is ideal for a wide range of shooting applications. Blending many of the best features from Vortex's incredibly popular Viper PST and Viper HS riflescopes, the Viper HST (Hunting Shooting Tactical) riflescope is built on an ultra-strong 30mm one-piece machined aluminum tube to deliver increased windage and elevation travel and optimal adjustment. An advanced optical system highlighted with a 4x zoom range provides magnification versatility. A forgiving eye box with increased eye relief gets shooters on target quickly and easily. Incredibly precise, repeatable and durable tactical windage and elevation turrets built specifically for dialing, along with its hashmark-based reticle, top off this highly versatile riflescope’s long-range performance features.
Included In The Box - 4-inch sunshade, Protective lens caps , CRS shims, Lens cloth
- XD Lens Elements - Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated - Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Single-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish - Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant ArmorTek coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Exposed Tactical-Style Turrets - Provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments.
- Side Focus - Adjustment located on riflescope's left side and is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
- CRS Zero Stop - Customizable Rotational Stop (CRS) aids in return to zero after dialing temporary elevation correction.
- Precision-Force Spring System - Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- Precision-Glide Erector System - Uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- MAG-View Fiber Optic - Provides a highly visible reference point for the magnification setting.
- Radius Bar - Fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides a highly visible and tactile point of reference for turret rotations. US Patent 7,937,879
- Fast Focus Eyepiece - Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
Whether its Fur or Feathers, Palmetto State Armory has something for all your hunting and shooting needs!
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.