Walther PPQ M2 SC LE 9mm Pistol, Blk - 2829789
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING
- Series/Collection: PPQ M2 SC LE
- Action: Single
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 10/15
- Sight: Elevation Adjustable Front, Windage Adjustable Rear
- Sight Radius: 5.6"
- Slide: Black
- Safety: 3 Auto
- Grip Type: Black Interchangeable Backstrap
- Trigger Pull: 5.6 lb
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Frame Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 3-1/2"
- Overall Length: 5.4"
- Weight: 18 oz
- Overall Height: 4.4"
- Overall Width: 1.3"
Extraordinarily comfortable and genuinely elegant, advancing both efficiency and ergonomics for self-defense handguns in ways never thought possible before. PPQ Sub-Compact is the ultimate definition of effectiveness. The PPQ Sub-Compact is genuinely a "jack-of-all-trades" handgun. Whether you're at the range, concealed carrying, or defending your home, the PPQ Sub-Compact provides the ultimate performance. This handgun that will go wherever you go without sacrificing on performance thanks to 'Walther's unsurpassed execution. The sub-compact easily allows for the shooter to switch from a 10 to 15 round magazine, depending on the situation. The 10-round magazine is optimal for carrying concealed while the 15-round magazine gives the shooter the feel and performance of a full-size pistol, making this the most versatile gun in the Walther Catalog. The PPQ is the handgun that has the entire industry talking. The quick-defense trigger is known as the best striker-fired trigger by nearly every critic. Designed for right and left-handed shooters, the PPQ M2 SC features an ambidextrous slide stop and reversible button-style magazine release. Experience the excellence of Walther suited to your needs with the PPQ, a handgun that defines both efficiency and performance. When more is required the PPQ M2 SC LE model includes 3 dot phosphoric night sights, and 3 magazines (10 round flush-fit, 10 round with pinkie extension, 15 round).
- Quick defence trigger - smooth, light 5.6 lb trigger pull for all shots. Short 0.4 inches trigger travel with safety and 0.1 inches trigger reset for fast, accurate follow up shots, superb trigger feel aids accuracy
- Signature walther ergonomics - comfortable shape, non-slip cross-directional grip surface for better control with interchangeable backstraps
- Tenifer coating - on slide, barrel and inside action parts, resists corrosion, matte finish
- Ambidextrous slide stop - slide locks back on empty magazine, slide stop is extended for easy gloved operation
- 3 safeties - trigger, firing pin, and disconnector safety
- MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny accessory mounting rail - For lights, lasers, or other tactical devices
- Front and rear slide serrations - non-slip surface to operate the slide smoothly distinctive Walther styling
- Ambidextrous magazine release button - conveniently positioned for thumb operation, reversible for right or left hand operation
- Low profile 3-dot polymer sights - rapid aiming and target acquisition, rear sight screw adjustable for windage, low profile won't snag clothing