Weatherby Mark V Weathermark LT 6.5 Weatherby RPM Bolt Action RH Rifle, FDE Speckle Pattern - MWL01N65RWR6B
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING
- Series/Collection: Mark V Weathermark LT
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Fixed Monte Carlo
- Trigger Type: TriggerTech Field
- Muzzle Type: Accubrake ST Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 4+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 6.5 Weatherby RPM
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Orientation: Right
- Stock Material: Fiberglass
- Barrel Finish: Cerakote Flat Dark Earth
- Receiver Finish: Cerakote Flat Dark Earth
- Stock Finish: Flat Dark Earth Speckle Pattern
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Length of Pull: 13-5/8"
- Overall Length: 46-5/8"
- Weight: 5.9 lb
- Drop at Heel: 1-5/8"
- Drop at Comb: 7/8"
- Barrel Type: Fluted
Weighing a mere 5.9 lb (6-lug Action), SUB-MOA accuracy, and durable performance finish, this rifle is home in any backcountry situation. The #1 contour fluted barrel cuts precious pounds for backpack trips. The hand-laid fiberglass Monte Carlo stock with aluminum bedding blocks gives this rifle a strong foundation to make the cross-canyon shots when the opportunity presents itself. The spiral fluted bolt body aides in the reduction of weight, and the Cerakote finish on all metalwork guarantees a life of rugged dependability.
- Guaranteed SUB-MOA accuracy - all Mark V rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of 0.99 inches or less at 100 yd (SUB-MOA) from a cold barrel when used with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition
- TriggerTech's trigger provides true zero-creep break, extremely short over-travel, and is externally adjustable
- Accubrake ST - by adding an Accubrake ST you will significantly reduce felt recoil up to 53%
- 54-degree bolt - the shortest in the industry (as compared to typical 90 bolt throw), allows for faster chambering on follow-up shots and greater bolt-to-scope clearance
- Cerakote is the industry leading thin-film ceramic coating, the Cerakote unique formula enhances physical properties including wear, corrosion, and chemical resistance while improving impact strengths, and hardness
- 24 inches, #1 MOD barrel