Wheeler Engineering Professional Digital Trigger Gauge, LCD Display - 710904
- Brand: Wheeler Engineering
- Model: Profession Digital Trigger Gauge
- Range: 0-12 lbs.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5%
- Features: Foam Lined Storage Case
The Wheeler Engineering Professional Digital Trigger Gauge is the perfect tool for target shooters, gunsmiths, and hunters who want to adjust trigger pull weight in precise increments. Wheeler's Digital Trigger Pull Gauge is equipped with a large, easy-to-read LCD display and is push button operated to zero/clear. This gauge utilizes state of the art technology to provide readings with a +/-0.5% accuracy and has a working range of 0 to 12 lbs. The units can be converted to read in kilograms and is capable of taking multiple readings. This gauge can also record MAX and MIN trigger pulls while simultaneously recording the number of trigger pulls in each session.
- 0-12lbs range
- +/-0.5% accuracy
- Load sensor directly contacts the trigger
- Feature max, min, average and live functions
- Audible indicator tone
- Low battery indicator
- Soft touch buttons
- Arm folds inside the housing to protect the load sensor when not in use
- Foam lined storage case