Winchester 70 Safari Express .416 Rem Mag Bolt Action Rifle, Stain - 535204139
- Series/Collection: 70 Safari Express
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Hinged Floor Plate
- Stock Type: Checkered
- Trigger Type: MOA
- Muzzle Type: Recessed Target Crown
- Magazine Capacity: 3
- Caliber/Gauge: 416 Remington Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:14"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: 3-Position
- Sight: Adjustable Rear, Hood Front, Drilled and Tapped
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Black Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Matte
- Receiver Finish: Matte
- Stock Finish: Stain
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/4"
- Overall Length: 44-3/4"
- Weight: 9 lb
- Drop at Heel: 1/2"
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Type: Contour Safari
- Recoil Pad: Pachmayr Decelerator
- Checkering: Cut 20 LPI
- Trigger Guard Material: Steel
- Floor Plate Material: Steel
- Drop at Comb: 1/2"
- Sling Swivel Studs: Steel Integral
- Trigger Finish: Brushed Polish
- Trigger Material: Stainless Steel
- Bolt Slide Finish: Jeweled
- Wood Grade: Grade I
Perfect for your once-in-a-lifetime hunt. The model 70 Safari Express in a matte blued finish is the perfect choice for your once-in-a-lifetime hunt because it's built to handle the heavy cartridges necessary to take dangerous game. Important details like the Pre-64 type claw extractor, Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad, barrel band front swivel base, hooded-blade front sight and express-style rear sight make the Safari Express ideal for any African hunt. The dual recoil lugs and two steel stock reinforcing crossbolts handle the punishment from heavy magnum loads. The time-tested 3-position safety has been a hallmark of the model 70 for decades. The secure hex socket action screws won't snag on clothing, and the 1-piece steel trigger guard helps maintain rigidity and provides added strength. The handsome cheekpiece positions your eye instantly and firmly on target. Flip open the flush-mounted, hinged steel magazine floorplate for fast and easy unloading. Large calibers are available, making the model 70 Safari Express the finest big game rifle in the world. The bolt-action rifle for dangerous game. Built with a forged steel receiver, front and rear bedded double recoil lugs, dual decorative steel crossbolts, iron sights with hooded front sight, satin finish checkered walnut stock and barrel mounted sling swivel.
- Satin finish grade I walnut stock with cut checkering and deluxe cheekpiece places your eye in perfect alignment with open sights or a scope
- 1-piece bottom metal with steel floorplate adds rigidity for better accuracy
- Matte finished metal surfaces help reduce glare
- Dual decorative steel cross bolts add strength, rigidity and a touch of stylish refinement
- Forged steel receiver with double integral recoil lugs is bedded front and rear to eliminate shifts in zero for exceptional long-range accuracy
- Pre-64 style controlled round feed with claw extractor fully controls the cartridge from magazine, to chamber, to ejection
- 3-position safety shows safety status at a glance
- free floating barrel for years of pinpoint accuracy
- Fully adjustable rear sight with hooded brass bead front get you on target quickly
- Barrel-mounted front sling swivel adds a classic touch
- Recessed target crown enhances accuracy and protects the rifling
- MOA trigger system with zero take-up, zero creep and zero overtravel gives you outstanding accuracy
- Blade-type ejector for full control of ejection force
- Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad for optimal protection against felt recoil
- Action length - long action
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.