Winchester Ammunition Defender 77 gr Split Core Jacketed Hollow Point .223 Rem Ammo, 20/box - S223RPDB2
|Price Per Round||$2.00|
- Series/Collection: Defender
- Bullet Style: Split Core Jacketed Hollow Point
- Caliber/Gauge: 223 Remington
- Bullet Weight: 77 grain
- Muzzle Energy: 1068 ft.lbs.
- Muzzle Velocity: 2500 fps
- Application: Personal Defense
- Packaging Quantity: 20/Box, 200/Case
Specifically designed for modern sporting rifles equipped with fast twist ( 1:7 inches to 1:9 inches ) barrels, PDX1 Defender 223 with Split Core Technology provides the ideal balance between expansion, retained weight and penetration in personal defense situations.
- Protected hollow point - promotes sure feeding and initiates quick expansion
- Split core technology - front core engineered to provide quick impact shock. Rear core is welded to jacket to assure maximum retained weight and critical penetration
- Tapered copper alloy jacket - contoured to work with split core for maximum terminal performance
- 1.5X expanded bullet - high initial impact trauma plus critical penetration