Winchester Ammunition Super-X 100 gr Power-Point 6mm Rem Ammo, 20/box - X6MMR2
- Series/Collection: Super-X
- Bullet Style: Power-Point
- Caliber/Gauge: 6mm Remington
- Bullet Weight: 100 grain
- Muzzle Energy: 2133 ft.lbs.
- Muzzle Velocity: 3100 fps
- Case Material: Brass
- Application: Deer
- Packaging Quantity: 20/Box
- Ballistic Coefficient: 0.356
Time proven, dependability. Since 1922, Winchester Super-X ammunition has provided exceptional quality and outstanding performance. For decades, hunters and shooters have relied on Winchester Super-X handgun ammunition. Best known for time-proven dependability, the rounds offered include a hollow point and lead core for rapid expansion on game, as well as a thin-wall jacket, which reduces engraving forces for improved accuracy.
- Power-point - assures quick and massive knock-down
- Strategic notching - provides consistent and reliable expansion
- Contoured jacket - maximum expansion performance
- Alloyed lead core - increases retained weight for deeper penetration